Friday, August 21, 2009

Niagara Falls

Living only an hour away from Niagara Falls my whole life means I've visited Clifton Hill almost every summer. I've also done most of the attractions numerous times as well. But it really doesn't get old. I love the street at night. Everything is brightly lit and there's music coming out of every building.

I think most of us take it for granted that we can visit the falls whenever we want, especially when millions of tourists come to see the falls every year. When went to Niagara Falls last weekend, it was just like any other time, we never actually went to see the falls. When you've seen them as much as we have, it just always looks the same.




If I stare at this picture it makes me dizzy... just like in person!



Have a good weekend!

No comments: