Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall Clothes

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

It was beautiful weather - warm and sunny, with cool nights where a sweater was almost necessary.

The cool nights have been getting me excited for Fall clothing - dresses, tights, boots, scarves. I have spent some time inside Old Navy - yes, Old Navy. It may not be as hip as Mod Cloth or Urban Outfitters but it's affordable! Anyways, Old Navy has some pretty cute things in store and online that I'm hoping to get my hands on.

I sooo want a shirtdress! This is a top priority!

Pretty much everything will be suitable for work and for weekends depending on what shoes and tights I pair with each outfit. I'm loving grey right now. Greys and purples. They look amazing together too. I'm so torn on getting black boots or getting those boots in grey.

Hopefully my next couple of craft shows can support my fall-clothing obsession.

No comments: