Friday, November 6, 2009

Nesting

The boy has officially moved in but the apartment is still unorganized since we both have so many things and we're both collectors and the apartment is only so big and has only so many closets. whew. I'm learning shelves can be your best friend, and if you have to have clutter, make sure it looks nice.

My fabric shelf is out in the open. I need to decide if I want to make a curtain to hide the fabric or learn to properly fold and have my fabric on display neatly like this.


This studio makes me drool.... If I had the money I could buy a cabinet with doors which would hide my fabric. But the reality is I have a big bookshelf filled and I don't have extra money to buy something new.


This seems realistic and very doable for me.


Hopefully I will have the time this weekend to clean and organize in between all my errands.

Happy Friday!

No comments: