Friday, November 13, 2009

November

So far November has been a really good month. Things are busy and the apartment is still slighty unorganzied from the move but it's been fun. I've had a couple of Starbucks Holiday drinks, gone for a walk through the crunchy leaves, watched a lot of Mad Men. Now today I'm getting a well-needed haircut and getting my wrist tattoos ^_^

This weekend is going to be busy. I have sewing lessons with my younger cousins tomorrow. It's been fun teaching them how to use a sewing machine. I also have some Christmas shopping to do (I'm quickly getting into the holiday mind set) and a trip to the dollar store to make!

Things that are making me happy right now:

My zombie kitty, Seymore.


Mmmm Starbucks + scarves!


Fall leaves and boots - I have 2 pairs that I'm wearing constantly!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: