Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hellogoodbye



2009 was an interesting year. The last half was actually pretty amazing and was the beginning of a new advenutre with my guy.

I don't necessary believe in New Year's resolutions but there are a few things I want to focus on and try once my holidays are over and I go back to my normal, not so busy routine on Monday.

January starts a brand new year where I don't have anymore night school and it brings on the cold winter for at least 3 months so I should have plenty of time to accomplish and work on quite a few of these things:

*learn to crotchet
*start the handmade pledge
*buy second-hand, especially with electronics, as much as possible
*learn to cook more food, concentrating on meats and vegetable dishes
*follow my candy recipe book and make as much candy as possible
*start giving homemade food and treats as gifts
*catch up on my DS games and beat them all!
*update etsy at least once a month
*Smile*Love*Laugh

Happy New Years! See you in 2010!

No comments: