Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Imagination

I get told to slow down sometimes, or 'first things first'.

My imagination is crazy wild. I think I learned to deal with stress and anything negative with allowing my mind to drift into fantasies and daydreams. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember.

And sometimes when someone or something pops a fantasy or dream, reality can hit me hard. It doesn't take long for me to get my head back in the clouds, but the sadness or stress can feel overwhelming.

I am happy and lucky for my creative imagination. My dreams and fantasies allow me to picture things I want to create or become and I work very hard to make myself accomplish these things. The more I can make my 'real' life want I see in my head, the happier I will be. It's like a motivation tool for me. I am constantly pushing to find the pretty images that I can see in my head in front of my eyes. Sometimes, it's not the exact same, but nonetheless they still make me happy.

I find inspiration in the smallest things. I am very happy about this. I believe that I don't take this life of mine for granted because I see so much good in little things.

<3

No comments: