Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy as a Bee

Well life has been busy. I have been sewing and thrift shopping and spending time at home with my boys. My man's on reading week so we've been playing catch up with dvds and video games over the weekend. And I've yet to upload any pictures because I currently have my cousin's Nikon D40 which I'm taking advantage of so I can get lots of good photos before giving it back this week.

I have had a love-hate relationship with bangs my entire life. I currently am sporting some not so pretty side bangs. I just can't seem to style them right anymore. But I feel so inspired by these photos of Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy, though, I don't think I could pull off the really short bangs. But the red hair is to die for and I love her side swept bangs.








I LOVE this colour!

No comments: