Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring?!?!

I don't know where winter went - we had 2 snow storms last week and now today it's +4 and this weekend it is supposed to go up to +10! All I want to do is surround myself with greens, teals, and yellows. Oh and I'm loving white, not white clothes, but white walls, white furniture, white dishes. I think once me and my man move I'm going to paint our new apartment white - every room, except maybe paint the kitchen pale yellow. It makes everything seem more clean.

I'm also loving the spring-like trends that I keep finding online too.

First MAC cosmetics:








I want all 3 of these eyeshadows. Greens slay my heart recently.


I also really need this nail polish.

Forever 21:


I'm really loving anything nautical or pin-upesque right now.

One of a Kind Spring Show:

No comments: