Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Craft Shows

Lisa and I did two craft shows a couple of weeks ago in front of Christ's Church Cathedral on James Street North. May 14th was Art Crawl and May 15th was Makers' Market. If you are in the Hamilton area I highly recommend checking out both of these events, especially Art Crawl. James Street was busy right up until 11:30 p.m. and there was lots to do and see.
This was our table the night of Art Crawl. 
We set up our tent on Saturday to avoid the afternoon sunshine and glare.
My friend, Sue, ended up bring a table and her jewelry that day. It was her first craft show!
These are the Art Crawls and Makers' Markets I will be doing:
June 11: James North Art Crawl - Christ’s Church Cathedral *252 James Street North, Hamilton*

June 19: Makers' Market - Christ’s Church Cathedral *252 James Street North, Hamilton*
July 9: James North Art Crawl - Christ’s Church Cathedral *252 James Street North, Hamilton*

Art Crawl is the second Friday of every month and there's more Makers' Market dates, though, I'm not at them.

I'm trying to come up with a better idea to display my zipper pouches. I've always just layed them flat on my table or at FanExpo, when I have a ton of them, I just line them up in a basket. Any ideas on how to display them better?

No comments: