Monday, May 10, 2010

Whew...

What a weekend... thunderstorms, wind warnings, trees falling down. I then helped out for 10 hours at Edible Arrangements with my mom, dipping 600+ strawberries into chocolate and cutting other various fruit. It was pretty insane how many Mother's Day orders there were. I also wished I had visited Starbucks Happy Hour more than just once. I'm planning on going everyday Friday through Sunday this weekend.

This week and upcoming weekend doesn't seem to be any slower or quieter for me. I have some prepping to do for Art Crawl Friday, and my first Makers' Market Saturday. I also have a lot of apartment things to handle and organize. Let's just hope the weather is nicer which will at least make it easier to do errands and because I have 2 outdoor craft shows this weekend!

Yay for Gossip Girl tonight... I totally <3 Blair.

No comments: