Sunday, March 6, 2011

There is something amazing about this colour combination... tiffany blue, red, and white. I'm loving it right now.


What a busy weekend! I cannot believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. I still have so much I want to do.

Wizard Comic Con is in 2 weeks and I still have a few things to finish up - pillows, totes, pouches! I'm pretty excited for it though. I'm hoping it's busier than last year and I have faith it should be because it can only get better. I mean, it's Wizard, it has to!

We've also been working away at wedding plans - suit shopping, deciding on favours, collecting prizes for the stag and doe... I have become officially excited recently for the wedding and the events that come before it. Don't get me wrong, I was excited before and I have been waiting to marry my best friend for quite some time now. But the wedding is close to 3 months away! I've become giddy with excitement. I guess it also helps that things are finally coming together and I'm starting to see how everything is going to look.

And I am so excited to get this dress in the mail:


Purchased from Red Velvet Shop - I highly recommend checking out the other dresses listed. They're pretty amazing and I'm sure they will all be gone soon!

Happy Thoughts - Jen

1 comment:

Daveda said...

sounds amazing, busy, and fun! God Bless!!