Thursday, October 29, 2009

Orange Leaves

What a weekend ahead... my boy moves in with me tomorrow, then Saturday will be filled with carving pumpkins, baking cupcakes, handing out candy, and then a Halloween party! Finally, Sunday is Canzine at the Gladstone Hotel. If you have never been I highly recommend you check it out. It's jam-packed with some very talented and unique people selling their zines, comics, and handmade goods.
https://id408.van.ca.siteprotect.com/brokenpencil/canzine/index2.php

Driving to work this morning I noticed that the park down the street from my building has very little grass on display because there's that many yellow and orange leaves covering the ground. At some point this weekend I need to take a walk there and take some pictures. I want to run through the crunchy leaves!






This is from a hike in King's Forest last weekend. It was very pretty.

No comments: