Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Talent = Lisa Bell

Since she's been doing so much work for me recently, I thought I'd give Lisa some praise.

Not only is she bursting with creativity and is amazing at illustration but she's a pro at sewing too.

My etsy banner and other advertising banners were created by her and just recently she finished up an invitation for a party I'm throwing.

Here are some of her broaches and buttons she has made:







Check out her etsy:  http://www.bellisal.etsy.com/

We are doing upcoming Fall craft shows together so I'm excited to see what holiday-themed items she comes up with.

We actually collaborated on some tote bags recently. 2 are completely finished and tonight I will be working on the rest. I will have pictures of them soon.

Enjoy your evening!

No comments: