Monday, December 7, 2009

First Snow

I'm sitting at work with a chai latte in front of me, and snow coming down outside our office. It's definitely feeding my Christmas spirit and makes me wish I was at home curled up on the couch watching a Christmas movie or sitting at my table sewing, while having the perfect view of the snow outside.

Craftzilla was this past weekend. It was a blast and a total success if I do say so myself! There was a steady flow of customers and there were so many talented vendors there. Zombie santa was a tad scary, especially while he was in the Ladies' washroom.

This weekend is our NY shopping trip for us girls! I cannot wait to be inside christmas-decorated stores filled with things I don't need! But I'm excited to shop for a few gifts, and treats to bring home.

EDIT:
In the search of finding a kitty picture I came across the most sad article I've ever read about a cat. I can't even repeat it but there was a picture and everything. I can't believe this certain tumblr account posted it since usually the posts are so adorable and inspiring. I'm actually fighting back tears and nausea right now. I just want to go home and hug Seymore.



What a mix of emotions I just went through.

No comments: