Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Springtime

I don't know if it's because of the weather but I've been in a healthy mindset lately. I've started doing yoga again in the morning. It's interesting because when I have my hands outstretched, trying to concentrate on my breathing there seems to be at least one kitty rubbing their face against my fingers. Or if I'm on my belly Seymore always has to try to crawl under my face, like to check to see what I'm looking at.

I've also taken notes from one of my besties and started drinking a glass of water in the morning with lemon juice. It's supposed to help clear out the toxins, right? I'm also encouraging freezies and jello for 'dessert' rather than chocolate and cookies.



Other than that me and my guy have gone on quite a few walks after dinner to take advantage of living down the street from a park and right along the mountain brow.



The view is pretty nice!

I hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

emma said...

oh i'm jealous, i wish we lived by a park:)