Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy like a Bee

Wow where did this week go?!?!  Every evening has been busy for me this week. I'm so happy I finished up my tote bags last weekend.

We went to see She & Him this week. I will admit I enjoyed the experience more the first time I saw them in concert because it felt more intimate and there was no one breathing down my neck. But it still felt magical this time. Listening to them makes me so happy. Zooey told the audience that it feels like it's sunny when they play. That's the best way to explain the happy feeling I get when I listen to them. And M.Ward... his voice was so smooth. I just want to listen to their music constantly right now.

Tonight is Art Crawl on James Street North here in Hamilton. If you are in the area come check it out! It always a fun time!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am so jealous you got to see them! One of my dreams...