Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summertime

What a hot and humid week we're having here.  I have been swimming at my parents' 3 times now this week. There is nothing better than jumping into the pool on a hot day. Actually, coming home to A/C, showering and putting on pajamas feels almost as good ^_^ It's been amazing being able to swim this much and reminds me of when I was younger and would live in the pool all summer.

My weekend looks to be a busy one again. Tomorrow night is Art Crawl on James Street North. I cannot wait! It's always such a good time. Then Saturday evening I have group birthday plans. There's 3 of us that have our birthdays within 3 days of each other so we're planning a night out at a bar for some drinks and dancing (at least for me!). And as for Sunday me and my dad have a date to check out Aberfoyle Antique Market, then I'm not leaving my parents' pool until dinner time.

Port Dover
Me and Mary spent an afternoon in Port Dover a couple of weeks ago. It was perfect weather, though, we both got a bit burnt.
Freckles
My freckles after a day in the sun... crazy!

Well I have a kitty sleeping on my leg and my man playing video games at the end of the couch, it's time for me to relax.

Night <3

No comments: