Sunday, November 14, 2010

Etsy Wishlist

I have officially started my Christmas shopping tonight! One gift down, so many more to go... I want to buy a lot of handmade gifts and make a lot of handmade gifts. I have ideas in my head but I've been so preoccupied that I haven't actually sat down to look through etsy or figure out my own projects.

Tonight, however, after spending a couple of hours on etsy I have found some possible gifts but also found some things I'd like for myself.

Wishlist:

Paige Reads Peyton Place- Open Edition Print


Happiness is Homemade
From:  vol25's shop

Sour Apple-Purple Candy Girl-Pinkytoast Art Print

Moody Cats Dress - Size Large

Master of Disguise Giraffe American Apparel T-shirt Dress - size Large - Teal

Now on to purchasing some gifts...

Night!
Jen

No comments: