Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crafting Update

Good evening!

I came across this post tonight on abeautifulmess' blog:
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/if-not-now-then-when-.html

It really hit home for me. I will admit, I haven't actually tried to follow my passions and dreams full-time. I don't fully know what it's like to be broke and to feel defeated because I'm trying to live out my dream. But, honestly, it's something I do want to do. I want to focus all my creative energy on my passions and loves in life. I know working a normal 'day' job is still a requirement. I always want to contribute part of my paycheques to our household and savings. Working these day jobs, however, are hard when your heart isn't in it. They wear you down, but as of now, I want to start moving ahead with taking over the world with Lisa. I want to focus on my creative projects and start expanding.

One thing we've done is created a group on facebook:
Miss Belle and Sparklegirls Craft Posse
Come check us out! We're keeping it up to date with craft shows we're doing and etsy updates.

Also, I'm working on updating my etsy completely. Just tonight I listed a few geeky pillowcases I had leftover from FanExpo:
http://www.sparklegirl.etsy.com/

I also have some geeky stockings to list this week as well so keep an eye out for them! Most of them are one-of-a-kind!

Night!
Jen

No comments: