Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kitties on Etsy!

I came across this etsy a little while ago - kittybblove  - and I'm in love with everything in the shop!

Kitty Egg Upcycled Crayons - I have to buy these for my future niece! This is the description:
Explore the different sides of the Kitty Egg to make different strokes (use the ears for double lines and fine points and the sides of the body for broad strokes). Each Kitty Egg is made from 7-8 non-toxic crayons with no paper wrappers or broken stubs to worry about. Kitty Egg Crayons are made to be long lasting and durable!

Who wouldn't want to buy these?!? They're adorable and made from recycled crayons.

And I need these for me - Kitty Egg Beeswax Candles!


Go check out this wonderful shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittybblove

-Jen

No comments: