Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet things...

So I am officially an aunt. Jaelin was born Thursday, February 17th at 2:18 p.m. She's beyond adorable. I've visited her twice now and I cannot believe how quickly I've fallen in love with her. She's tiny and has so much blonde hair on her head. I just about melted when Adam was burping her and she literally curled her hands into fists and rubbed her head into his chest to get comfy and close her eyes. I'm excited to watch her grow and be the best aunt possible.

And as usual, I've been baking up a storm. I've had birthday parties and baby showers to attend and all of which require some form of cake -












These were a Valentine's day treat for Adam - white chocolate, cranberry biscotti!

I'm off to catch up on glee - night!
-Jen

No comments: